winggundam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

中國批評美國利用人權幹涉他國,居然得到美國網民的一邊倒支持--翻譯貼

向下

中國批評美國利用人權幹涉他國,居然得到美國網民的一邊倒支持--翻譯貼 Empty 回復: 中國批評美國利用人權幹涉他國,居然得到美國網民的一邊倒支持--翻譯貼

發表 由 lung 周五 12月 02, 2011 12:41 pm

新聞標題:

China says U.S. human rights outcry is interference

中國稱美國的人權抗議是幹涉(他國內政)

新聞鏈接:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110409/pl_nm/us_china_usa_rights_2

新聞摘要:

– Sat Apr 9, 6:24 pm ET

BEIJING (Reuters) – China said it was willing to discuss its differences on human rights "with mutual respect" with the U.S. on Saturday after rejecting a recent official report from Washington as interference in its internal affairs.

周六,中國駁斥了華盛頓最近發布的官方報告,認為其幹涉了其它國家內政。中國說,他們願意跟美國在相互尊重前提下,討論彼此人權的不同點。

lung 在 周五 12月 02, 2011 12:43 pm 作了第 1 次修改
lung
lung
Admin

文章數 : 26067
注冊日期 : 2009-07-12

回頂端 向下

中國批評美國利用人權幹涉他國,居然得到美國網民的一邊倒支持--翻譯貼 Empty 回復: 中國批評美國利用人權幹涉他國,居然得到美國網民的一邊倒支持--翻譯貼

發表 由 lung 周五 12月 02, 2011 12:41 pm

網民評論(選的評論都是網友點擊支持比較多的):

ny ny 13 hours ago Report Abuse

can we mind our own business for maybe 4 years and get our selves back on our feet .PLEASE

我們能否在這4年,先管好我們自己的事,先讓我們自己好起來?拜托了

――――――――――――――――――

SteveT 14 hours ago Report Abuse

GE posted 14+BILLION DOLLAR PROFIT with ZERO TAX?!!

Forget China, we go a load of corrupt, maniacal sihtheads here to deal with.

通用公司有140億美元的利潤,卻沒有繳一分錢的稅?!!

不要管中國了,我們這裏有一堆的腐敗要處理。

―――――――――――――――――――

scieducator Sat Apr 09, 2011 05:03 pm PDT Report Abuse

Our government is not truly an advocate of human rights. The issue is only used as a means of irritating China. If we were truly concerned about human rights why have we never made the same criticism of Saudi Arabia?

我們的政府不是一個真正的人*權倡導者,這只是用於激怒中國的手段罷了。如果我們真的關心人*權,我們為什麽不同樣批評沙特阿拉伯?

―――――――――――――――――――――

FemmeBaby2k1 14 hours ago Report Abuse

Hillary Clinton is talking about freedom internet, and human right but other hands she tried to shutdown the Wikileaks, and bombard Lybia in the name of Freedom. This is a double standard. I'm confused.

希拉裏談網絡自由,還有人權,但另一方面,她卻嘗試關掉維基,還有,以自由的名義炮轟利比亞。這是雙重標準,我很困惑。

―――――――――――――――――――――

KeeptheShuttle 10 hours ago Report Abuse

I'm an American and I'm sorry but I have to laugh at this. China is absolutely right I'm ashamed to admit. We are NOT the rulers of the world and have no right to tell countries what to do. I've said it before and will say it again. I LOVE this country. It's the people in it I can't stand. Particularly the politicians.

我是一個美國人,我很遺憾,我得嘲笑這個。羞於啟齒,但我得承認,中國絕對是正確的。我們不是世界標尺,我們沒有權利告訴其它國家要怎麽做。我以前說過,以後還會這樣說。我愛這個國家,但我不能忍受這裏的人們,特別是政客。

―――――――――――――――――――――

Boomshakalaka Sat Apr 09, 2011 07:14 pm PDT Report Abuse

Lemme get this straight...we can't afford to keep our government open...but we have the time and resources to bother another nation? There are bigger problems currently at hand Uncle Sam.

我就直說吧…我們無法繼續經營我們的政府…但我們卻有時間和資源去找另一個國家的麻煩?現在,山姆大叔自己有更大的問題要處理。

―――――――――――――――――――――――

Joyserve 8 hours ago Report Abuse

like it or not,china does have a point,what's that saying "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

不管喜不喜歡,中國確實有道理,俗話說“住玻璃屋的人切忌扔石頭(禿子別罵和尚)”

―――――――――――――――――――――――

Tom Sat Apr 09, 2011 04:36 pm PDT Report Abuse

Yeah, there is no free election in China.

But considering what America and the West have, are the elections really free...of money and corruption? What a mess is what I see.

對,中國是沒有自由選舉

但是,想想美國和西方的選舉,是真正的自由選舉,只不過這“自由”是錢跟腐敗的自由

――――――――――――――――――――――――

terry Sat Apr 09, 2011 04:57 pm PDT Report Abuse

wake up washington, please,,,,,mind your own business,our schools are losing teachers, social security is in jeopardy, and medicare will be gone soon,,, need to say more?

華盛頓,拜托,醒醒吧…搞好你自己的事,我們的學校正失去老師,社會安全危如累卵,醫療保險,很快也沒了…還需要多說嗎?

――――――――――――――――――――――――

b Sat Apr 09, 2011 04:12 pm PDT Report Abuse

Good Ole USA. Lets see, 10s of millions cannot afford health insurance, the media is controlled by plutocracy, millions cannot find a decent job, education is becoming un-affordable, our justice system is a sham where the rich get off the hook and the poor go to jail, and we have overthrown more democratically elected governments than anyone else in history and the US of A is going to lecture other countries on human rights issues. WHAT A JOKE! Let's worry about our problems at home before preaching down to the rest of the world.

美國以前很好。現在,咱們來看看,成千上萬的人買不起健康保險,媒體被富人階層控制,幾百萬人不能找到合適的工作,教育也變得負擔不起了,我們的司法系統是騙人的,富人犯罪就沒事,窮人就進監獄,我們有史以來,把民主選舉政府推翻,幹得比任何人都多,美利堅卻要教導其它國家人*權問題,真是個笑話!在貶低其它國家前,先擔心一下我們自己的問題吧。

―――――――――――――――――――――――

Urthstripe 18 hours ago Report Abuse

Most of the American people don't want another war against China, cold or otherwise. Politicians need to give peace a chance and remember that others could end up paying the ultimate sacrifice for their mistakes.

大多數的美國人不想跟中國再來一場戰爭,冷戰或者什麽,都不要。政客們要為和平提供個機會,記住,其它國家如果犯錯,他們自己會付出代價。

―――――――――――――――――――――――

tootsie 7 hours ago Report Abuse

America needs to concentrate on America.

Bring all our soldiers home. End the madness.

美國需要集中精力在自己身上。

把我們的戰士都帶回家吧,結束愚蠢的行為吧。

―――――――――――――――――――――――――

valentino 22 hours ago Report Abuse

maybe the u.s. wants also to teach china how to tax their citizen,,,,,,lol,,,,,,

也許,美國還想要教中國怎麽向他們的公民收稅….哈哈….

―――――――――――――――――――――――――

unforgiven 10 hours ago Report Abuse

Enough with your diversions D.C., fix this country.

夠了,華盛頓,不要再轉移矛盾了,搞好這個國家。

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Boomer 7 hours ago Report Abuse

Now that elections can be bought, are we really free? The things the Chinese are saying are true.

現在,選舉都能收買了,我們真的自由嗎?中國人說的那些,是對的。

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Patrick E 22 hours ago Report Abuse

All we really need to do to make this country great again is to outlaw lobbying, tax the hell out of companies that outsource jobs and stop meddling in other countries affairs.

我們要讓這個國家重新振作起來,要做的就是,禁止遊說,向那些該死的企業征稅,那些把工作外包的企業,還有,停止幹涉其它國家的事情。

――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Paul Sat Apr 09, 2011 04:21 pm PDT Report Abuse

You have to be kidding !!!! The only rights the US government knows about is the right of corporations to rape the American public, the rights of lobbyists to influence policy, the rights of the top 400 richest people in the Us to make as much as the bottom 100 million, the rights of Wall Street to call the shots defraud America and the world and be paid huge salaries and bounusses instaed of going to jail. When Hillary Clinton and the congress of the United States wants to start addressing the real issues in this country maybe then they can start telling other countries how to behave BUT until then......................!!!!!

開玩笑!!!!美國政府知道的唯一權利就是:企業強奸民眾的權利;遊說政客影響政策的權利;美國最富的400人從底層1000萬人中賺更多的錢的權利;華爾街操縱美國和世界,還能得到高薪和獎金,而不是下監獄的權利。到希拉裏和美國國會開始想解決這個國家的實質問題那會,也許,他們就能開始告訴別的國家要怎麽做,要到那個時候……………!!!!!!

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Dying in the USA 9 hours ago Report Abuse

Sorry, China, our elected officials are too stupid to mind their own business. They're too stupid to handle the problems in the USA so they have to take attention away from how stupid they are by pointing fingers at everyone else.

對不起,中國,我們選舉的官員太蠢了,無法搞定我們自己的事情。他們太蠢,無法處理美國自己的問題,因此,他們必須轉移註意力,指責別人,不讓人知道他們自己有多蠢。

――――――――――――――――――――――

bobby 9 hours ago Report Abuse

we need to clean our own back yard up before we stick our nose in some one elses. time to take back america.

我們在戳別人的鼻子前,先得把我們自己的後院打掃幹凈。是時候恢復美國了。

――――――――――――――――――――――――

paulie297 9 hours ago Report Abuse

"The United States ignores its own severe human rights problems, ardently promoting its so-called 'human rights diplomacy', treating human rights as a political tool to vilify other countries and to advance its own strategic interests,"

That is the best thing I have read in a long time. Our country is a train wreck and China makes it obvious.

“美國忽略自身嚴峻的人權問題,熱情推銷其所謂的‘人權外交’,把人權當作是政治工具來中傷其它國家,獲取它自己的戰略利益。”

這麽久以來,這是我聽到的最好的事情。我們的國家是一列失事的火車,中國讓問題浮出水面。

The Original Frank Sat Apr 09, 2011 05:00 pm PDT Report Abuse

China is China leave them and the rest of the world be. It's none of our business how they run thier countries or thier governments. We don't want Chinese, Arabians, Africans, Russians, South Americans or anybody else telling us how to run our country, we proved that when we kicked the Brits @#$%, so stay out of thier business.

中國是中國,隨他們和其它國家去。他們怎麽管理他們的國家,他們的政府怎麽樣,跟我們沒有關系。我們不想要中國人,阿拉伯人,非洲人,俄國人,南美洲人,或者其他任何人,告訴我們要如何管理我們的國家,我們在以前就證明了這點,因此我們把英國人給踢了出去,現在,我們也不要管他們的事情。

greg Sat Apr 09, 2011 06:45 pm PDT Report Abuse

We Americans are great ones to talk about human rights. In this country you are free to do about anything except have a decent paying job or any job. The Chinese have 3 people to every one of us. We can't properly take care of 300 million, I don't think we are expert enough to tell the Chinese what to do inside their borders. In case US Officials haven't picked up on this --we are sick of never ending wars and politicians that ignore the concerns of average Americans. When we get our act together--we then can critisize others. I don't think we have a clue --beside if you want to talk about human rights--better get rid of the Pairoit Act first and we can start there.

我們美國人談論人權最好了。在這個國家,真自由,可以做任何事,就是不能有一份合適的工作,甚至隨便一份工作都沒有。中國比我們的人口多3倍,我們連3億人都照顧不好,我不認為我們是專家,可以告訴中國人,他們應該在他們自己國家怎麽做。為了防止美國官員沒有註意到這個,我想提醒說,我們對沒完沒了的戰爭,還有那些忽略美國民眾的政客,煩透了。到我們自己能團結一致的時候,再去批評其他人吧。我不認為我們現在就可以,要是想談人*權,最好把愛國者法案搞定先,我們可以從那裏開始做起。

――――――――――――――――――――

A PILGRIM 8 hours ago Report Abuse

GOR GOD'S SAKE, CAN'T WE START TO TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN PROBLEMS HERE AT HOME AND LET THE REST OF THE WORLD TAKE CARE OF THEIRS ???

看在上帝的份上,我們就不能先搞定我們自己的問題嗎?就不能讓世界上其他人自己去解決他們自己的問題嗎???

――――――――――――――――――――

Dianna 10 hours ago Report Abuse

Having read these comments I feel a lot better. I thought that the people of this country were sleeping. Now that we are all inagreement, what do we do to get the politicians to understand that we are Mad and want them to do the job that we have hired them to do. They seem to forget that they work for us.

看了這些評論後,我感覺好多了。我以為我們這個國家的人都睡著了呢。現在,我們的意見都一致,我們要怎麽做,才能讓那些政客知道,我們很生氣,我們雇傭他們,是要讓他們幹我們叫他們幹的事。他們好像忘了他們是為我們工作的。

―――――――――――――――――――――

Jen~ 12 hours ago Report Abuse

Ha ha. China called us out. Apparently we haven't been tending our own backyard. Surprise.

哈哈,中國朝我們嚷嚷,很明顯,我們還沒有照看好我們自己的後院,驚訝

―――――――――――――――――――――

ikihi 12 hours ago Report Abuse

I agree with china that we are hypocrites and that we also should stop policing the world.

我同意中國說我們是偽善者,我們也應該停止監控這個世界。

――――――――――――――――――――

ikihi 12 hours ago Report Abuse

i agree with China.

我同意中國說的。

――――――――――――――――――――

Muskie Pee Dee 10 hours ago Report Abuse

I actually totally agree with the Chinese.

我其實完全同意中國人說的

――――――――――――――――――――

Wizzard S 11 hours ago Report Abuse

Not big fan of China, but in this case: Chinese, you're @#$% right about that!

我不是中國的大粉絲,但在這個事情上,中國人,你們他媽的說得對!

―――――――――――――――――――

John 9 hours ago Report Abuse

Yes, the Chinese are right. Let's close our doors for a few centuries and ignor the rest of the world,just like China did.

對,中國人說得對。咱們也閉關鎖國幾個世紀,不要理這個世界,就像中國以前那樣幹。

―――――――――――――――

dude. 9 hours ago Report Abuse

It's funny that we think a two party state is so much better than a single party state. One party is an efficient one party. Two party is an in-efficient one party...

很搞笑,我們認為兩個政黨的國家比一*Dang的要好得多,但一黨的是一個有效率的黨,而兩黨的,其實是無效率的一個黨。。。

――――――――――――――――――

JD 11 hours ago Report Abuse

I agree with China. Our government officials should just shut up about human abuse elsewhere in the world, and concentrate on such abuse here at home. We are not responsible for what other countries do to their people, nor do we have to comment or take action against those countries. Let's just mind our own business, which would include bringing our military forces home from all over the place!

我同意中國說的。我們的政府官員應該閉嘴,不要再指責其它國家的人權,他們應該把精力集中在國內的這類問題上。我們不對其它國家的人民負責,也不評論和反對其它國家。讓我們只是打理好自己的事情,其中的一件事,就是把我們的軍隊帶回家來。

―――――――――――――――――

USAMP 5 hours ago Report Abuse

China is a total joke in so many ways..........this aint one of them. For the first time in my life I totally agree with the Chinese statement. Wow, I can't believe I have to agree....

Perhaps we need a timeout in order to recalibrate our constituion and the current direction our misled/confused politicians are leading us.

@#$% this is embarrasing. We need change.

中國在很多方面都是個笑話….但這不是。我這輩子第一次完全同意中國的聲明,哇,真不敢相信,我得同意。。。

也許我們需要暫時休息一下,重新調整我們的憲法和目前的方向,那些迷糊的政客把我們帶錯的方向。

媽的,真是尷尬,我們得改變。

―――――――――――――――――――――

Stuck in the 60's 9 hours ago Report Abuse

Learn to say 'Ni Hao' Ya'll.

China will define 'The New Order'

I'll bet you 1,000,000 RMB's

學說“你好”吧

中國會制定新的規則

我跟你們打賭,100萬人民幣。
lung